We are looking for an Automation Software Developer at Appdome to join our automation group.
You will take part in evolving our SaaS platform into a scalable product comprised of microservice components, external-facing API, and supporting a growing scale. You will design, develop and maintain automation systems and tests that automate business processes to reduce risk and create capacity. You will be working within an agile team on the recent technologies and involved in the design process, creating new automated test frameworks, and working with other developers to build software solutions from scratch.
The code is developed mainly with Python and Java deployed over Dockers in AWS.
What will you be responsible for?
- Developing new automation frameworks/tools
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- Working with QA analysts and R&D engineers to develop the best test automation solutions
- Designing & implementing CI/CD processes
- Designing and writing test automation scripts
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2 - 4 years of experience in Java/Python/C# development
- Experience with automated application deployment and scaling
- Experience in MySQL or another relational DB
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with mobile automation
- Experience with a modern web development framework, such as Angular, React
- Linux administration and troubleshooting.
About the company
The Appdome product is the industry’s first no-code mobile app security and fraud prevention platform that enables anyone to build mobile app security features into any iOS or Android app instantly without coding.
Over 25,000 unique combinations of mobile security and fraud prevention features, SDKs, and APIs are available on Appdome. Over 200+ leading financial, healthcare, government, and e-commerce providers use Appdome to protect apps, users, and data, preempt fraud and consistently deliver richer and safer mobile experiences to hundreds of millions of mobile end users globally.