Appdome is looking for an experienced research leader for our talented researchers' team:
- Leading a team of researchers with the goal of identifying suspicious and malicious actions against mobile applications initiated by malware and hacking tools
- Research and develop techniques to improve mobile application security posture from vectors of reverse engineering, tampering, and debugging.
- Keep up to date with emerging trends of mobile application security and research method to ensure that customers are protected.
- Work with other teams in the development and product groups.
- Write technical summaries, white papers, and blogs based on your research and findings.
- Demonstrated leadership of research-driven projects
- At least 3 years of experience in C/C++ development (Low-level experience)
- Experience in Assembly (arm or x86) Development OR Reverse engineering (arm or x86)
- Deep understanding of concepts of operating systems like user/kernel, memory virtualization, file management & I/O, network stack.
- Background in Development/ Research for iOS or Android.
- Military Service in 8200/81/Shabak/Mossad.
- History of published technical blog posts.
- Scripting language experience - preferably Python.