How to Add an Android or iOS app to DevSecOps Build System in DevOps CI/CD
This Knowledge Base article provides step-by-step instructions on how to begin no-code mobile app security project on Appdome.
We hope you find this knowledge base article useful and enjoy using Appdome!
Beginning a No-Code Mobile App Security Project
Appdome’s is a unique, patent-pending, mobile integration automation technology that allows an authorized user to point, click and integrate any external feature set(s) to one or more mobile apps in minutes (sometimes, seconds) very easily. Mobile app Fusion is offered exclusively via the Appdome platform.
Appdome allows you to upload your mobile app binaries (in either .ipa or .apk or .aab format) into an Apps Library on your private workspace associated with your account. From there, you can access the Appdome’s Mobile Integration Workflow and complete mobile integration projects.
In addition, during the upload process, Appdome Integrity Service automatically verifies the integrity of your app and checks it was built correctly.
Upload Mobile Apps Quickly So You Can Add Identity, Security, EMM SDKs to Them
Single Sign-On identity, Security, and EMM SDK additions to mobile apps allow them to do many more things in the application.
This Knowledge Base article provides the steps for uploading iOS and Android apps to Appdome’s platform.
Prerequisites to Begin a No-Code Mobile App Security Project
Here’s what you need to begin a no-code mobile app security project on Appdome
How to Upload Any Mobile App to Appdome
Follow these step-by-step instructions to upload your app to Appdome’s Apps library:
Login to your active Appdome account. If you don’t have an account, click here to create an account.
To add an App to your Personal Workspace :
- Click on the Add App button.
The dialog box that opens now allows you to either browse for an app file or drag a file.
- Click the + sign and browse for a file, as seen below. Alternatively, drag a file to the dialog box.
- Click the Upload button.
A progress bar appears to display the upload process.
- After the upload process completes successfully, you can integrate your uploaded app with Appdome’s mobile integration platform by clicking Let’s start building.
- Using Certified Secure™ Android & iOS Apps Build Certification in DevOps CI/CD
- How to Automate Secure iOS App Code Signing in DevOps CI/CD
- How to Secure Android & iOS Apps in Bitrise CI/CD Pipelines