Appdome is a no-code mobile app security platform designed to add security features, like Block Dynamic App Security Toolsto any Android and iOS apps without coding. This KB shows mobile developers, DevSec and security professionals how to use Appdome’s simple ‘click to build’ user interface to quickly and easily prevent the use of advanced debugging tools for hacking mobile apps.
Appdome Block Dynamic Hacking protection uses multiple advanced detection techniques which are spread throughout the code and operating on different API layers to detect debugging attempts performed against the protected application. Upon detecting dynamic hacking, the default action is for the app to exit/close, and in some cases appdome terminates the debugger connection.
3 Easy Steps to Block Dynamic Hacking of Android and iOS apps
Please follow these 3 easy steps to Block Dynamic App Security Tools in Android and iOS apps using Appdome.
- Upload a mobile app to Appdome’s no code security platform (.apk, .aab or .ipa)
- In the Build Tab, under HackZero, Select Anti-Hacking and Toggle onBlock Dynamic App Security Tools(shown below)
- Click Build My App
Congratulations! The app is now protected against Dynamic App Security Tools.
Appdome’s no-code mobile app security platform offers mobile developers, DevSec and security professionals a convenient and reliable way to protect Android and iOS apps against Dynamic App Security Tools. When a user clicks “Build My App,” Appdome leverages a microservice architecture filled with 1000s of security plugins, and an adaptive code generation engine that matches the correct required plugins to the development environment, frameworks, and methods in each app.
- Appdome account (If you don’t have an Appdome account, create a free Appdome account here)
- A license to Block Dynamic App Security Tools
- Mobile App (.apk or .aab for Android, .ipa for iOS)
- Signing Credentials (e.g., signing certificates and provisioning profile)
No Coding Dependency
How to Sign & Publish Apps with Dynamic Hacking Prevention
After successfully securing your app using Appdome, there are several available options to complete your project, depending on your app lifecycle or workflow. These include:
- Signing Secure iOS and Android apps
- Customizing, Configuring & Branding Secure Mobile Apps
- Deploying/Publishing Secure mobile apps to Public or Private app stores
Or, see this quick reference Releasing Secured Android & iOS Apps built on Appdome.
More Mobile App Security Resources
Here are a few related resources:
If you have any questions, please send them our way at email@example.com or via the chat window on the Appdome platform.
Thanks for visiting Appdome! Our mission is to secure every app on the planet by making mobile app security easy. We hope we’re living up to the mission with your project. If you don’t already have an account, you can sign up for free.