What Does Block Frida Toolkits Protect?
Appdome is a no-code mobile app security platform designed to add security features, like Frida Toolkit Prevention. This KB shows mobile developers, DevSec and security professionals how to use Appdome’s simple ‘click to build’ user interface to quickly and easily prevent advanced tools from hacking iOS apps.
Appdome’s Block Frida Toolkits detects and blocks the Frida tools from running on your app. This service makes sure no one can modify your app and steal your thunder.
Appdome Anti-Reversing protection along with Anti-Tampering and Anti-Debugging defend any mobile app from being tampered and debugged by malicious attackers. With Appdome’s Prevent Frida Toolkits, Appdome hardens this defense and prevents Frida’s dynamic binary instrumentation.
3 Easy Steps to Block Frida Toolkits from Hacking iOS Apps
Please follow these 3 easy steps to prevent Frida Toolkits from hacking iOS apps.
- Upload an Android App to Appdome’s no code security platform (.ipa or bitcode)
- In the Build Tab, under Security, Select Prevent Hacking Tools and Toggle on Block Frida Toolkits(shown below)
- Click Build My App
Congratulations! You now have a secured mobile app that blocks Frida Toolkits.
Appdome’s no-code mobile app security platform offers mobile developers, DevSec and security professionals a convenient and reliable way to protect iOS apps with Frida prevention. When a user clicks “Build My App,” Appdome leverages a microservice architecture filled with 1000s of security plugins, and an adaptive code generation engine that matches the correct required plugins to the development environment, frameworks, and methods in each app.
Prerequisites for Blocking Frida Toolkits from Hacking iOS Apps
Here’s what you need to build secured apps with Frida prevention
- Appdome account (If you don’t have an Appdome account, create a free Appdome account here)
- Mobile App (.ipa for iOS)
- Signing Credentials (e.g., signing certificates and provisioning profile)
No Coding Dependency
How to Sign & Publish Secured Mobile Apps Built on Appdome
After successfully securing your app using Appdome, there are several available options to complete your project, depending on your app lifecycle or workflow. These include:
- Signing Secure iOS and Android apps
- Customizing, Configuring & Branding Secure Mobile Apps
- Deploying/Publishing Secure mobile apps to Public or Private app stores
Or, see this quick reference Releasing Secured Android & iOS Apps built on Appdome.
More Mobile App Security Resources
If you have any questions, please send them our way at email@example.com or via the chat window on the Appdome platform.