I’m excited to blog about Appdome’s recently published “Mobile Developers’ Guide for Mobile App Security”. At Appdome we love helping developers solve the toughest problems in mobile app security, fast. And this guide is packed with extremely practical and useful content.
Here’s a quick preview of what you’ll learn from the developers’ guide:
- 3 Myths of Mobile App Security that are commonly used as the excuse for not implementing fundamental security protections in Android & iOS apps
- Top Attacks on Mobile Businesses, Apps, and Users
- Best Practices in Mobile App Security for mobile developers to build a layered defense all apps – no coding required
- Feature-by-Feature Descriptions of No-code Mobile App Security – Learn how to add Mobile App Security features to mobile apps, without changing your source code or lengthening development cycles.
- Comprehensive Mobile Threat Prevention – Learn how to protect against zero-day threats local device-level attacks, mobile malware, ransomware, credential theft, static and dynamic analysis, network threats, man-in-the-middle (MiTM) attacks, phishing, mobile fraud and more.
Appdome’s no-code security and development platform helps you accelerate mobile security projects. Within minutes of reading the guide, you’ll be off to the races in building security into your mobile apps all without changing your code or your existing workflow.
Download the Guide for Mobile App Security and learn what mobile developers can do to improve the security of mobile apps and protect mobile businesses and users – immediately.