3 Easy Steps to Prevent Cheat Engines from Hacking Android & iOS Apps
Please follow these 3 easy steps to prevent cheat engines.
- Upload an Android or iOS App to Appdome’s no code security platform (.apk, .aab, or .ipa)
- In the Build Tab, under Security, Select Prevent Hacking Tools and Toggle On Block Common Cheat Engines (shown below)
- Click Build My App
Congratulations! You now have a secured mobile app that blocks common cheat engines.
Appdome’s no-code mobile app security platform offers mobile developers, DevSec and security professionals a convenient and reliable way to protect Android and iOS apps with cheat engine protection. When a user clicks “Build My App,” Appdome leverages a microservice architecture filled with 1000s of security plugins, and an adaptive code generation engine that matches the correct required plugins to the development environment, frameworks, and methods in each app.
Prerequisites for Preventing Cheat Engines from Hacking Android & iOS Apps
Here’s what you need to build secured apps with cheat engine protection
- Appdome account (If you don’t have an Appdome account, create a free Appdome account here)
- Mobile App (.ipa for iOS, or .apk or .aab for Android)
- Signing Credentials (e.g., signing certificates and provisioning profile)
No Coding Dependency
How to Sign & Publish Secured Mobile Apps Built on Appdome
After successfully securing your app using Appdome, there are several available options to complete your project, depending on your app lifecycle or workflow. These include:
- Signing Secure iOS and Android apps
- Customizing, Configuring & Branding Secure Mobile Apps
- Deploying/Publishing Secure mobile apps to Public or Private app stores
Or, see this quick reference Releasing Secured Android & iOS Apps built on Appdome.
More Mobile App Security Resources
If you have any questions, please send them our way at email@example.com or via the chat window on the Appdome platform.