Organizations using Microsoft Intune need faster and more efficient ways to get great apps into the hands of their users. In particular, they want a way to automatically distribute enterprise apps to the Intune store to ensure continuous integration and evolution of mobile apps.
On Appdome, organizations have the ability to create enterprise apps and automatically distribute enterprise apps to the Intune Store. To create an enterprise app, organizations add the Intune SDK and other services from Intune to an app instantly. Then, they can automatically distribute the newly customized enterprise app to the Intune store directly from the Appdome platform.
This knowledge base article provides a step-by-step guide on how to automatically distribute the newly created enterprise apps to the Intune Store.
Prerequisites for using Automatic Deploy to Intune App Store
- Appdome account – IDEAL or Higher
- Appdome-GO™ – Upgrade to an Ideal Appdome Go User. See how here
- Mobile App (.ipa for iOS, or .apk for Android)
- Intune account
How to Deploy apps to Intune App Store Automatically
Once your app is signed, you can access the Deploy Tab.
- From the Deploy Enable or toggle “ON” Automatic Deploy in the App Deployment Section.
- Choose Intune in the Deploy Service dropdown.
- Click on “Deploy My Fused App” on the bottom right.
- A Microsoft Intune pop-up window will appear, asking you to fill in your login credentials.
Once you are logged in, the deployment process will begin and you’ll receive a message and an email notifying you it’s been completed.
After the deployment has been completed, make sure to log into the Intune portal and complete the app’s configuration.
You can follow this guide in order to configure your Intune app.
How Do I Learn More?
If you have any questions, please send them our way at email@example.com or via the chat window on the Appdome platform.