Organizations using IBM Maas360 need faster and more efficient ways to get great apps into the hands of their users. In particular, they want a way to automatically distribute enterprise apps to the Maas360 store to ensure continuous integration and evolution of mobile apps.
On Appdome, organizations have the ability to create enterprise apps and automatically distribute enterprise apps to the Maas360 Store. To create an enterprise app, organizations add the Maas360 SDK and other services from Maas360 to an app instantly. Then, they can automatically distribute the newly customized enterprise app to the Maas360 store directly from the Appdome platform.
This knowledge base article provides a step-by-step guide on how to automatically distribute the newly created enterprise apps to the Maas360 Store.
Prerequisites for using Automatic Deploy to Maas360 Store
- Appdome account – IDEAL or Higher.
- Appdome-GO™ – Upgrade to an Ideal Appdome Go User. See how here.
- Mobile App (.ipa for iOS, or .apk for Android)
- A Maas360 console
- Web Services Access enabled in Maas360
How to Automatically Distribute Enterprise Apps to Maas360 Store
Once your app is signed, you can access the Deploy Tab.
- Click on the Deploy Tab.
- Enable or toggle ON Automatic Deploy in the App Deployment Section.
- Choose Maas360 in the Deploy Service dropdown.
- Fill in MaaS360 root URL, Mass360 Billing Id, Application Id, Application version, Platform Id and Application Access Key (API Key). You will have received these while establishing Web Services Access.
- Fill in and your Maas360 Username and Password
- Click on “Deploy My Built App“.
The deployment process will take a few moments. Once successful, you’ll receive a message and an email notifying you that your enterprise app has been successfully distributed to the Maas360 Store.
After the deployment has been completed, make sure to log into the Maas360 portal and complete the app’s description and configuration.
You can follow this guide in order to configure your Maas360 app.
How Do I Learn More?
If you have any questions, please send them our way at email@example.com or via the chat window on the Appdome platform.