Cisco Jabber is a widely-used collaboration application developed by Cisco and deployed in many major enterprises.
This Knowledge Base article summarizes the required steps to prepare Cisco Jabber (iOS) for adding services using Appdome. Follow the steps below with your Apple developer account, and then you can build Jabber with any service or SDK available on Appdome.
Appdome is a mobile integration platform as a service (iPaaS) that allows users to add a wide variety of features, SDKs and APIs to Android and iOS apps without coding. Using a simple ‘click to add’ user interface, Appdome allows anyone to easily integrate third party SDKs, APIs and mobile services to any mobile app – instantly, no code or coding required.
Go to the Apple Developer Site –> https://developer.apple.com
Login to an enterprise or developer Apple account.
5. Enable all appropriate and required app services – You can enable all services, and Appdome will automatically ensure the correct services are applied during a signing.
6. Review the settings. Note that PUSH notifications will still need to be configured.
7. Click Register
8. Select Identifiers > App IDs > <Your-New-AppID>
9. Click Edit
10. Go to Push Notifications and under Production SSL Certificate click Create Certificate
11. Follow the steps on a Mac to create the certificate signing request then Continue
12. Import the certificate signing request and click Continue
13. Click Done
14. Then create a distribution provisioning profile as Ad Hoc or In-House using this App ID
15. Download and Save – this provisioning file will be needed to sign the Fused Jabber App
16. On Appdome – when fusing with an SDK, you can customize the app settings.
Enter the App Bundle ID matches the App ID created in the provisioning profile.
18. When signing the Jabber app after Fusion, ensure you sign with the P12 and Provisioning Profile with the matching App ID and Push Notifications enabled.
Once you have signed your Appdome-Fused app, you can download to deploy it using your distribution method of choice. For more information on deploying your Appdome-Fused apps, please read this knowledge base.
That is it – Enjoy Appdome for AppConfig in your app!
REDWOOD CITY OFFICE
©2021 Appdome, Inc. All rights reserved. This Website requires the use of technical cookies and, with your consent, profiling, and third-party analytics to improve your experience. If you continue to use our Website, or by clicking any items of our Website, you agree to this.