“My Profile” is the page where you can view and edit the details for your user account on Appdome.
This Knowledge Base article provides an overview of the My Profile page, explaining how to edit your user and get more from Appdome.
We hope you find this knowledge base useful and enjoy using Appdome!
How to Access and Edit your Profile
Accessing your Profile
- Click on your username in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click “My Profile”.
Editing Your Profile
In the “My Profile” page, you have multiple options:
- Edit your details. All fields marked with * are required.
- Choose an account icon.
- Add a custom account icon.
- Remove your account icon.
- Here you can enable Appdome-GO™ and request access to the Appdome App Library or the Appdome API. After requesting access, our support will contact you with additional details.
- Save your changes.
After Receiving API Access
After you have access to the Appdome API, you can see the API token in your Profile page, under the “Get more from Appdome” section.
How Do I Learn More?
Check out Appdome Settings (KB), App Validation or request a demo at any time.
If you have any questions, please send them our way at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the chat window on the Appdome platform.
To zoom out on this topic, visit Appdome Platform on our website.