At Appdome, we're passionate about securing the world's mobile apps, protecting the people that use mobile apps, and ensuring that every mobile app experience is free from attack, hacking, or exploitation.
We are looking for a Service Delivery Engineer who is passionate about leveraging technology to keep people using mobile apps safely and be committed to service excellence, responsiveness, and knowledge of the product and technologies to ensure our customers can protect and deliver their secured mobile apps for their users.
This candidate will become a core member of the Service Delivery (field engineering) team, with direct access to some of the world's leading app makers, enterprises, and developers, including, Citibank, Union Bank, Fiserv, Salesforce-Tableau, and 100s of others.
You will manage major customer accounts, processes, technology solutions, and customer communication to ensure successful pre-sales PoCs through project launches, support product requirements, and setup.
- 2-5 years of experience in customer support roles in a high-tech environment
- Work with cross-functional customer teams (consisting of mobile development and security) to achieve product deployment outcomes
- Have a can-do attitude and great communication skills, and a creative mind to solve technical problems.
- Ability to root cause errors (e.g., reproduce, test configuration options, validate code fixes, etc.)
- Ability to capture, read, and understand mobile devices and other device logs showing network calls, APIs, system, network errors, etc.
- Clear ability to instill trust and confidence with customers, enable customers with Appdome technologies, ensure successful setup, answer questions, resolve configuration options, etc.
- An expert at searching the web to look for solutions and information.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in mobile app development and frameworks (Android and iOS devices, dev environments for mobile apps),
- Document launch plans and customer major milestone events
Appdome is the next generation in securing the world's mobile apps. We provide a no-code mobile security and fraud prevention service that automatically codes security and fraud prevention features into mobile apps for our customers. No code, coding, preparation, or changes to apps are required to use Appdome. Appdome also does not rely on any SDK or similar method to deliver features into apps. Appdome is a SaaS service and the entire Appdome workflow is self-service, easy to use, and can be integrated directly into the mobile developer's pipeline via APIs. Today, Appdome's customers use our product to secure over 40,000+ mobile apps and we expect to protect over 1B mobile end users by the end of 2022.