Like the idea of being part of a dynamic and creative team of professionals?
Then join us.
Then join us.
We strive to be a continuous, responsible contributor to the mobile industry and a great place to work. We’ll look for ways to integrate mobile solutions to apps, and to make completing mobile integration work easier, faster and safer for everyone. Together with App Publishers and SDK vendors, we are working to solve the biggest pains and accelerate the adoption, use, and enjoyment of mobile applications for everyone. Join our team!
Positions currently available in Tel Aviv:
- Lead IT and Devops
- Hands-on problem resolution and development in AWS Cloud, Jenkins, VMWare
- Successful deployment and monitoring of productions critical systems
- Work with development to solve complex cases
- Ensure our customers get a high-quality product
- Think of new ways to make testing more efficient and increase our reliability
- 2-3 years’ experience in devops / IT position
- Knowledge of the following (not all required): Databases, AWS, Backups, ESX, VMWARE, Networking, Firewalls, LINUX/WINDOWS, MS-Office management, Active Directory
- In-depth Knowledge of Linux and windows server operating systems: Ubuntu server, Redhat / CentOS, Windows Server 2012/2016
- Scripting capabilities: Bash, power shell
- The ability to understand, learn and apply technological concepts and processes
- Strong self-learning skills
- Being a positive individual that thrives in the life of a startup
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) for:
- Knowledge base articles, blogs, outreach, and responses to customers via chat and email.
- Engagement with customers on the phone, web meetings and email
We’re looking for a self-motivated and highly talented QA Engineer to work in a vibrant, startup environment with a proven technology solution.
The position involves release testing in a manual and automated test environment to deliver high quality products to our customers.
Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Experience in both manual and automated software testing techniques/methodologies.
- Passionate about quality and testing and ability to create test plans
- Self-motivated, team worker and strong self-learning skills
- Excellent English – ability to communicate (emails especially) in English
- Technically oriented – experience in configuring and setting up systems
- Experience with setting up testing environments (servers, network configuration)
- Software (python) or scripting ability, or Testing Automation experience – big plus.
- Preferred experience in Mobile (iOS/Android) testing environment and automation tools
- Knowledge of some the following: JIRA, Mysql, Linux, Jenkins
Full Stack Developer
- Design and develop FE+BE features in globally distributed service.
- Handle production and ad-hoc performance issues
- BSc. Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in full stack development.
- Fluent in one of the following: Angular, React, Knockout, Vue
- Deep understanding of systems you have previously worked on
- Experience working with AWS
Mobile Platform Developer
- Design and develop the company’s flagship product of Mobile Apps ‘Fusing’ engine and runtime
- Develop production grade code in areas of networking, mobile OS internals, Security and reverse engineering
- BSc. Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of development experience in a development team of complex enterprise systems
- Experience in C/C++, Linux, networking or low level
- Experience in mobile applications development in Android or iOS
- Experience in development in python
- Team player
- Excellent personal communication abilities
- Self-motivated, high ability to develop and progress by himself/herself
- Ability to multi task; good time management skills.
- Experience in reverse engineering in Android (smali)
- Experience in reverse engineering using IDA