ONE-Shield™ by Appdome Delivers the Most Comprehensive Mobile App Security Without Coding
Redwood City, Calif. and Oakland, Calif. – February 6, 2018 – Today, at the DeveloperWeek conference in Oakland, California, Appdome, the mobile industry’s first no-code, cloud hub for mobile app integration, announces ONE-Shield™ by Appdome, its latest security offering that delivers next-generation protection to any mobile app. With the addition of ONE-Shield™, the Appdome Mobile Security Suite is now the world’s most comprehensive, best-practice mobile security solution available on the market.
“The Appdome Mobile Security Suite secures the data and connections of the app, protects the user, and safeguards the code of the app itself, in minutes, with no code or coding,” says Tom Tovar, CEO of Appdome. “Every feature in Appdome’s Mobile Security Suite can be applied by choice, in unique combinations to support different use cases. All features come with developer options that allow Appdome to securely pass events to the app to design experiences users want.”
The Most Comprehensive Mobile Security Solution Without Code or Coding
ONE-Shield™ by Appdome combines the company’s existing app hardening features, among them anti-tampering, anti-debugging and anti-reversing protections, with the power of new technologies that include TOTALCode™ Obfuscation, encrypted strings and preferences, and other features — making Appdome the single most comprehensive solution to protect mobile apps.
“TOTALCode™ Obfuscation is unique in the mobile app industry,” says Avi Yehuda, CTO of Appdome. “Every other obfuscation method requires source code and the developer to make trade-offs between obfuscation and user experience. Appdome is the only solution that adds code obfuscation on the binary, removing the need to obfuscate the source code and eliminating the trade-offs between obfiscation and performance.”
Other Appdome Mobile Security Suite features include Mobile Data Loss Prevention, Operating System Integrity, Mobile Data Privacy, Compliance and Secure Communication. These features, along with the new ONE-Shield™ by Appdome, can be added to any mobile app by anyone. Without writing a single line of code, developers and owners of mobile apps can use ONE-Shield™ to achieve:
- TOTALCode™ Obfuscation – Appome obfuscates the entire app binary of a Fused app. It protects workflows and business logic across the binary, without the need to code or expose source code.
- Encrypt Strings and Resources – Appdome removes the last option for hackers to reverse engineer an app by encrypting all the Fused apps’ constants, strings and run-time information.
- Encrypt In-App User Preferences – Appdome encrypts preferences such as username, email, contact information and other Personal Identifyable Information (PII) data that are otherwise stored “in the clear” inside an app.
- Anti-debugging – Appdome prevents anybody from debugging a Fused app.
- Anti-tampering – Appdome protects a Fused app from being changed or modified by anyone.
- Anti-reversing – Appdome encrypts key logical elements and resources such as methods, strings and assets to make reverse engineering of a Fused app impossible.
Join Us at the DeveloperWeek Conference
Avi Yehuda, co-founder and CTO of Appdome, will be talking about these new innovations during his Open Talk session at DeveloperWeek: “Give Your Keyboard a Rest. Add Services to Your App in a Click,” on Tuesday February 6 at 11:25 am.
Appdome is a productivity platform for mobile integration, providing the rapid integration of multiple third-party functions to apps, shortening the deployment cycle and connecting mobile apps to other services on demand. The codeless service operates as a mobile integration workflow in the cloud, and allows users to perform integration projects on the final application package. No source code or development expertise is required. Likewise, no modifications to an app or an SDK are required to complete integration projects on the platform. The solution is currently used by the world’s leading financial, healthcare and e-commerce companies to support productivity, compliance and security for consumers and employees. Appdome was rated a “Cool Vendor” in Mobile Security by Gartner in 2015. The company is based in Silicon Valley, United States and Tel Aviv, Israel. For more information, visit www.appdome.com.
Appdome Media Contact:
(404) 214-0722 Ext. 115