Appdome now covers leading EMM vendors including Blackberry, AirWatch and MobileIron
Redwood City, Calif. – Appdome, the mobile industry’s first cloud hub for mobile app integration, today announces a broad range of new features and services now available on the Appdome platform. The availability of AirWatch and MobileIron EMM SDKs for both iOS and Android add to the existing support for BlackBerry Dynamics SDK, allowing integration of leading EMM services, without code or coding, in minutes. Appdome has also added the ability to instantly add single sign-on (SSO) to any mobile app, enabling the app to leverage SSO services based on SAML, OAuth, Kerberos and other industry standards.
“The industry wants Appdome to enable all EMM and MDM solutions, and we want to enable choice for all our customers. With the addition of AirWatch and MobileIron on our platform, we can provide more streamline mobile security and enterprise management integrations across all major use cases – managed and unmanaged BYOD, Native OS feature sets via AppConfig and full EMM SDK support with three leading EMM vendors,” says Tom Tovar, CEO of Appdome. “With Appdome, customers can get any EMM vendor support and add that functionality to best-of-breed apps for their users on demand.”
Starting today, every Appdome user can enjoy the following significant updates:
- Single Sign-On: Available for any enterprise mobility management (EMM) service on Appdome, customers can now add single sign-on (SSO) functionality to any mobile app in minutes. The new feature comes as part of the implementation workflow in the “Management” category on Appdome and is enabled by choice, allowing apps to leverage SSO services based on SAML, OAuth, Kerberos and other industry standards.
- AirWatch EMM: AirWatch’s EMM solution is now available for integration on the Appdome platform. Customers using Appdome for AirWatch can add the full AirWatch SDK functionality to apps in minutes, without wrapping. The Appdome for Airwatch solution allows administrators to secure and manage both iOS and Android apps fully, including tunneling, encryption and more. Administrators are then able to manage fused apps directly from within their Airwatch environment.
- MobileIron EMM: MobileIron’s EMM solution is now available for integration on the Appdome platform. Customers using Appdome for MobileIron can add the full MobileIron SDK functionality to apps in minutes, without wrapping. The Appdome for MobileIron solution allows administrators to secure and manage both iOS and Android apps fully, including tunneling, encryption and more. Administrators are then able to manage fused apps directly from their MobileIron environment.
- IBM MaaS360 (Beta): IBM MaaS360 EMM is now available for integration on the Appdome platform in beta. Customers can now test the Appdome for IBM MaaS360 solution, allowing administrators to secure and manage both iOS and Android apps fully, including tunneling, encryption and more.
- Appdome Mobility Suite: Appdome is also extending support for mobile apps using VoIP, push notifications and native text, calls and contacts, to all enterprise mobile management (EMM) services – allowing customers to deploy feature rich, collaboration, messaging and other critical apps to users while maintaining secure communication and access via a chosen EMM. The suite of services can be found under the “Management” section of the Appdome platform under the heading “Appdome Mobility Suite.”
“Customers are driving demand for more options and more services on Appdome,” said Avi Yehuda, CTO of Appdome. “I’m very excited about SSO and making the Appdome Mobility Suite available to all EMM and MDM implementations as these use cases cut across services and make the Appdome experience enterprise ready at every level. High demand use cases such as instant Single Sign-On integration into mobile apps is now a turn-key option on the Appdome platform.”
Appdome is a productivity platform for mobile integration, providing the rapid integration of multiple third-party functions to apps, shortening the deployment cycle and connecting mobile apps to other services on demand. The codeless service operates as a mobile integration workflow in the cloud, and allows users to perform integration projects on the final application package. No source code or development expertise is required. Likewise, no modifications to an app or an SDK are required to complete integration projects on the platform. The solution is currently used by the world’s leading financial, healthcare and e-commerce companies to support productivity, compliance and security for consumers and employees. Appdome was rated a Cool Vendor in Mobile Security by Gartner in 2015. The company is based in Silicon Valley, United States and Tel Aviv, Israel. For more information, visit www.appdome.com.
Appdome Media Contact:
(404) 214-0722 Ext. 115