How to Enable or Disable the App Navigation Bar for a PWA
Learn how to enable or disable Appdome’s app navigation bar for a Secure PWA. No coding. Convert any website into a mobile app in seconds.
This Knowledge Base article explains how to enable or disable the Appdome App Navigate feature of Appdome Secure PWA. If your app already has a navigation bar
What is Appdome Secure PWA?
Appdome SecurePWA is a no-code mobile development framework that enables anyone to convert any website into a mobile application in minutes – no code or coding required. Using Appdome, anyone can build a progressive web app (PWA) that runs on any iOS or Android device with a native-like experience. The only thing you need to convert any website into a mobile application is a reachable website. Simply input an existing URL into Appdome’s app builder, select your choice of platform (Android, iOS, or cross-platform), and click Convert To App. Within minutes, the Appdome platform automatically converts the website into a mobile application that will run natively on any mobile device for the platform you selected.
Once you have created your mobile application, you can optionally implement your choice of Appdome mobile app security features and build your custom security model directly into the app – all within the same no-code workflow.
How to enable or disable the Appdome App Navigate feature of Appdome Secure PWA if your app already has a navigation bar
- From the Add App tab, Select Create SecurePWA™
- Enter the website address (please validate that the website address is correct and reachable).
- Choose your App Name
- Choose the App platform: iOS, Android or both
- For iOS – upload the Provisioning Profile.
- Under Navigation Options, turn on (or off) Appdome App Navigate
- Click Convert To App
Congratulations! You now have converted your website to a progressive web app. You can find your PWA in your Appdome account (left navigation menu) with all the other app binaries that you’ve previously added to your account.
Prerequisites for Using Appdome’s SecurePWA
- Appdome account
- Appdome-DEV access
- A reachable website (URL)
- Signing Credentials (e.g., signing certificates and provisioning profile)
After Building Your PWA
After successfully securing your app using Appdome, there are several available options to complete your project, depending on your app lifecycle or workflow. These include:
- Signing Secure iOS and Android apps
- Customizing, Configuring & Branding Secure Mobile Apps
- Deploying/Publishing Secure mobile apps to Public or Private app stores
Or, see this quick reference Releasing Secured Android & iOS Apps built on Appdome.
How Do I Learn More?
- To learn about all optional features available with SecurePWA, please visit the main SecurePWA KB article.
Thanks for visiting Appdome! Our mission is to secure every app on the planet by making mobile app security easy. We hope we’re living up to the mission with your project. If you don’t already have an account, you can sign up for free.
If you have any questions, please send them our way at email@example.com or via the chat window on the Appdome platform or feel free to request a demo at any time.