How to Extract Secured Android App Logs, Appdome Auto Diagnostics
Extracting logs and crash data from mobile devices and apps in the wild is a difficult task. As a developer, you need the option to resolve application conditions reported by your end-users quickly and if possible, in a single iteration. Appdome created the Appdome Auto Diagnostics service to ensure that you are getting a consumer-grade, fast, and efficient resolution path for your users.
Appdome Auto Diagnostics leverages Microsoft App Center to propagate crash data and Appdome logs from your application automatically and facilitates a prioritized route through Appdome support. This Knowledge Base explains how to opt-in to the Appdome Auto Diagnostics service and extract secured Android App logs during the Build process on the Appdome platform.
We hope you find it helpful and enjoy using Appdome!
Easy Steps to Extract Secured Android App Logs, Appdome Auto Diagnostics
Please follow these easy steps to Extract Secured Android App Logs.
- Upload an Android or iOS App to Appdome’s no-code security platform (.apk, .aab, or .ipa)
- Navigate to the Build tab
- Click on the Security tab
- Scroll down till you get to Appdome Dev Options
- Toggle on Appdome Diagnostic Logs (shown below)
- Toggle on Shake to email logs
- Click Build My App
Building Apps with Appdome Auto Diagnostics
When building your app on Appdome, you’ll find the troubleshooting section at the very bottom of the Build page.
If you cannot locate Appdome Auto Diagnostics in the troubleshooting section, please contact Appdome Support to enable the service in your Appdome account.
How to Sign & Publish Secured Mobile Apps Built on Appdome
After successfully securing your app using Appdome, there are several available options to complete your project, depending on your app lifecycle or workflow. These include:
- Signing Secure iOS and Android apps
- Customizing, Configuring & Branding Secure Mobile Apps
- Deploying/Publishing Secure mobile apps to Public or Private app stores
Or, see this quick reference Releasing Secured Android & iOS Apps built on Appdome.
About Microsoft App Center:
Microsoft App Center is a secure cloud service that helps Appdome to instantly propagate crash data and logs. This enables Appdome to provide you with a secure, reliable prioritized support route.
No mobile end-user data is transmitted to Appdome.
- How to Use Appdome’s Build-to-Test Service
- Appdome Diagnostic Logs for Troubleshooting Secured Apps
- How to Secure Android & iOS Apps in Bitrise CI/CD Pipelines
If you have any questions, please send them our way at support.appdome.com or via the chat window on the Appdome platform.
Thanks for visiting Appdome! Our mission is to secure every app on the planet by making mobile app security easy. We hope we’re living up to the mission with your project. If you don’t already have an account, you can sign up for free.