Understanding ThreatScope Mobile XDR Threat-Views
What are ThreatScope Mobile XDR Threat-Views?
ThreatScope Mobile XDR Threat-Views (or Threat-Views) allows you to save selected filter views for future access.
Creating Threat-Views enables the tracking of various trends or threat metrics in ThreatScope, including:
- New Threats
- Threats defended by Appdome
- Emerging Threats Per App Release
- Attacks from a select set of Countries
Threat-Views Visibility Model
Threat-Views are associated to a team or group of team, also known as “Workspaces.” A user’s ability to access Threat-Views hinges on two factors: being a member of the relevant team and holding the “View ThreatScope” entitlement. Furthermore, the platform offers scalability, with the total number of permissible Threat-Views being defined by the user’s license tier.
Note: Threat-Views are not shareable and can only be accessed by the view’s creator.
How to create Threat-Views:
- Access the ThreatScope Dashboard by clicking on the banner.
- Select the workspace you want the Threat-Views to be associated with.
- Apply the filters for the Threat-View by selecting or clearing items in the Filter Pane.
After a change to a filter is applied, the filter section will be highlighted as such.
This Filter indicator shows how many changes were applied to the Threat-Views filter. Clicking on the Revert button restores the original state of the selection filter. If changes were made to a Threat-View, clicking this button will revert back to the last saved state of the Threat-View. Otherwise, the filter will be restored to its default state.
- To create a view, click + Create View.
- Use the Create View dialog box to enter the Threat-View name in the relevant field, and ensure that the workspace being used is correct.
Ensure that you enter a unique name. If the name you entered matches an existing Threat-View, the notification shown below will be displayed.
- When done, click Create View.
A notification is displayed in the top right corner when the view is created.
The View ThreatScope section displays the name of the newly created view.
- To navigate between Threat-Views and workspaces, use the scope list to select the view to present.
You can set a view as a favorite by clicking on the star icon on the right.
The Threat-View or workspace selected as the favorite will become the default Threat-View when accessing ThreatScope.
The filters saved for Threat-Views can be updated after the Threat-View is created
When the Threat-View filter is modified from its last saved state, the Save View menu allows performing either of the following operations:
- Creating a new Threat-View by using the updated filters
- Updating the existing Threat-View
After updating the Threat-View, the following notification indicates that the view was successfully updated.
To delete Threat-Views:
- Navigate to the Threat-View to be removed by clicking and scrolling down the scope drop-down list.
- Hover over the Threat-View to be deleted and click the Delete View icon.
When prompted to confirm or reject the Threat-View deletion, click either Yes, Delete View to remove the view, or No, Keep as is reject the deletion.
After deleting the Threat-View, the following notification indicates that the Threat-View was successfully removed.
- Understanding ThreatScope
- How to Use ThreatScope™ User Remediation Center
- Threat Events in Android & iOS Apps Explained
Thanks for visiting Appdome! Our mission is to secure every app on the planet by making mobile app security easy. We hope we’re living up to the mission with your project.
If you have any questions, please send them our way at support.appdome.com or via the chat window on the Appdome platform.