How to Duplicate a Team
Appdome for Teams enables you to collaborate with your teammates in order to integrate with Appdome. You can use all of Appdome’s features in a team, so each team member can do his role in building the app while viewing all the other team member’s progress.
As an organization, you may have multiple people working on a project as a team. These users often need roles and entitlement structures to ensure that the team members capabilities and responsibilities are clearly defined and work is done efficiently. Appdome allows organizations to create Teams within the Appdome workflow and establish Team-member Entitlements to limit each teammate to a specific task within the Appdome workflow.
The Team Duplication feature allows you to duplicate the details of an existing team, thereby saving the need to re-configure the team’s mobile app security templates (fusion sets) or manually add team members and their entitlements.
To duplicate a team:
- Go to Personal Workspace on the upper left.
- Go to any of the teams and click the button Go to Team Management as shown below.
- From the Team Management screen, go to the requested team.
- Click the icon Team Details, as shown below.
The Team Details dialog box appears, displaying the team’s information.
- Go to the Duplicate team section.
- Select the check box near the customized settings you would like to duplicate:
Members – Allows duplicating the list of team members, along with their entitlements.
Fusion sets – Allows duplicating fusion sets, namely: mobile app security templates, which Appdome users can create to speed up and repeat mobile app security projects
- Click Duplicate to open the Create Team dialog box.
- Change one or more details as needed and click Create Team.
- How to Add Team Members with Entitlements and Roles from CSV in DevSecOps Build System
- How to Create Teams in Mobile DevSecOps Build System to Accelerate Delivery
- How to Use Team Entitlements & Roles in Mobile DevSecOps Build System
If you have any questions, please send them our way at email@example.com or via the chat window on the Appdome platform.