How To Generate ThreatScope SnapShots™ on Appdome
ThreatScope Mobile XDR provides visibility on the attacks and threats that an Appdome-protected app faces when released in production. ThreatScope SnapShots™ allows the user to export and share real-time attack, threat and fraud snapshots, Threat-Views or Threat-Dimensions via Appdome’s Cyber Defense Automation platform or Snapshot_API.
Use ThreatScope SnapShots™ to keep cyber, fraud, and business teams informed on progress in stopping security, fraud, malware, and other attacks, demonstrate compliance, or collaborate with other teams internally.
Why use ThreatScope SnapShots™
ThreatScope SnapShots™ allow users to easily export and share the ThreatScope information with relevant team members, saving time on creating individual screenshots and charts for analysis.
The Threat Scope data is updated every 24 hours, enabling the user to use ThreatScope SnapShots™ to document and compare data from different date ranges, threat types and geographical areas. Incorporate ThreatScope SnapShots™ in progress reports or presentations, and communicate key insights and findings to stakeholders, management, third party vendors or security and dev teams.
How to Generate ThreatScope SnapShots™
- Select the desired date range for the data you’d like to display
- Filter the data using the filters on the left side menu and apply them
- On the top right Download Options menu, select the ThreatScope SnapShots™ to download the PDF file
To learn more about ThreatScope and how to best apply the different data filters, please visit the Understanding ThreatScope article.
ThreatScope SnapShots™ Example
ThreatScope SnapShots™ displays the ThreatEvents data according to the selected filters.
The selected date range will appear on the top right corner.
The list of applied filters will appear on the top left cornet.
File Sample:ThreatScope SnapShots Sample
- Appdome Account
- Appdome Ideal-SRM and above access
- An Appdome Threat Snapshots™ license (separate license required. If you don’t have a license, contact us at support.appdome.com)
- Understanding ThreatScope
- How to Use ThreatScope™ User Remediation Center
- Understanding ThreatScope Views
- Threat-Events™, In-App Threat Intelligence in Native iOS Apps
If you have any questions, please send them our way at support.appdome.com or via the chat window on the Appdome platform.
Thanks for visiting Appdome! Our mission is to secure every app on the planet by making mobile app security easy. We hope we’re living up to the mission with your project.