How to Use Appdome Build ID to Troubleshoot Secured Mobile Apps
Every App Lifecycle on the Appdome platform (Build to Deploy) is logged with a unique Build ID. This Build ID is used to identify your specific actions on the platform for troubleshooting. Gathering your app Build ID is extremely useful in determining the root cause of any issues you may be encountering with an app. This Knowledge Base article provides step-by-step instructions on how to use the Appdome Build ID to troubleshoot secured mobile apps.
Easy Steps to Use Appdome Build ID to Troubleshoot Secured Mobile Apps
Follow these step-by-step instructions to gather the Appdome Build ID:
- Select your Personal Workspace or selected team on the platform
- Choose one of the apps you built on Appdome.
- Click on the View Tab.
- Review the Account Activity Log records and search for the required build:
- Search by Build ID
- Search by entering a date range
- Search by entering the action message, for example, signing, protecting (building), etc.
- Copy the Build ID and share it with our Support team.
- How to Use Appdome’s Build-to-Test Service
- Appdome Launches Build-to-Test, New Automated Testing Option for Protected Mobile Apps
- How to Build Secure Enclave iOS Encryption Key
If you have any questions, please send them our way at support.appdome.com or via the chat window on the Appdome platform.
Thanks for visiting Appdome! Our mission is to secure every app on the planet by making mobile app security easy. We hope we’re living up to the mission with your project. If you don’t already have an account, you can sign up for free.