Learn how Android developers can test Appdome-secured app using Firebase Robotest Crawler.
1. Build your app with Appdome security. In order to use Robotest Crawler, you need to enable Threat Events for Anti-Tampering, as shown below:
2. On your local machine, install Android SDK from https://developer.android.com/studio
3. On your local machine, install App Crawler from: https://developer.android.com/training/testing/crawler
4. Make sure you have Java installed on your local machine.
5. Make sure you have the test app .apk file on your local machine.
6. Connect a test phone to your local machine via a USB cable.
7. To launch the crawler on your test app on your local machine, open a terminal/CMD window and type the following command:
java -jar <app_crawler_directorty>/crawl_launcher.jar –-apk-file <test_app_apk> –android-sdk <Android_SDK_directory>
8. After Robotest Crawler finishes, the test results will be stored in the output directory you specified.