Testing Anti Remote Desktop Control for iOS in TeamViewer
This Knowledge Base article provides instructions for testing Appdome’s Anti Remote Desktop Control protection in TeamViewer, on iOS devices.
To test Anti Remote Desktop Control, you will need:
- Two (2) mobile devices.
- A mobile app (.IPA for iOS)
Performing the Actual Test
To perform the test:
- Build an app with Anti Remote Desktop and install the protected app on mobile device 1.
- Install TeamViewer QuickSupport on mobile device 1, by using the link to TeamViewer QuickSupport on Appstore website.
- Install TeamViewer Remote Control on mobile device 2, by using the link to TeamViewer Remote Control on Appstore website.
- Open QuickSupport on mobile device 1 and open Remote Control on mobile device 2.
- Copy the number displayed under Your ID from mobile device 1.
- Paste this number to the Partner ID box in mobile device 2.
- Click Remote Control in mobile device 2.
- On mobile device 1 click Allow and then click Start Broadcast.
- On mobile device 2 click Allow Paste.
You should see mobile device 1 screen on mobile device 2.
- Open the protected app on mobile device 1.
Anti-Remote Desktop Control should be triggered