Testing Anti Remote Desktop Control for Android in Teamviewer
This Knowledge Base article provides instructions for testing Appdome’s Anti Remote Desktop Control protection in TeamViewer, on Android devices.
- Two (2) mobile devices.
- A mobile app (.apk or .aab)
Performing the Test
To perform the test:
- Build an app with Anti Remote Desktop, and install the protected app on mobile device 1.
- Install TeamViewer QuickSupport on mobile device 1, by using this link to Team Viewer Quick Support on Google Play.
- Install TeamViewer Remote Control on mobile device 2, by using this link to Team Viewer Remote Control on Google Play.
- Open TeamViewer QuickSupport on mobile device 1 and open Remote Control on mobile device 2.
- Copy the number you see next to Your ID in mobile device 1.
- Paste the newly copied number to the Partner ID box on mobile device 2, and click the Remote Control button.
- Click Allow on device 1.
The mobile device 1 screen is now displayed on mobile device 2.
- Open the protected app on mobile device 1.
Anti-Remote Desktop Control should be triggered.