Testing Anti Remote Desktop Control for iOS in AnyDesk
This Knowledge Base article provides instructions for testing Appdome’s Anti Remote Desktop Control protection in AnyDesk, on iOS devices.
To test Anti Remote Desktop Control, you will need:
- Two (2) mobile devices.
- A mobile app (.iPA for iOS)
Performing the Actual Test
To perform the test:
- Build an app with Anti Remote Desktop and install the protected app on mobile device 1.
- Install AnyDesk on both mobile devices, by using the link to AnyDesk Remote Desktop on Appstore website.
Open AnyDesk on Both mobile devices.
Enter the Your Address number from mobile device 1 in the Enter Remote Address box on mobile device 2.
- Click Go.
- Accept the connection on mobile device 1.
- Click Start Broadcast on mobile device 1.
Mobile device 1’s screen should now be displayed on mobile device 2.
- Open the protected app on mobile device 1.
Anti-Remote Desktop Control should be triggered.