How to Use Appdome Build ID to Troubleshoot Secured Mobile Apps
Every App Lifecycle on the Appdome platform (Build to Deploy) is logged with a unique Build ID. This Build ID is being used to identify your specific actions on the platform for troubleshooting. Gathering your app Build ID is very helpful in the process of finding the root cause of the issues you may be experiencing in an app. This Knowledge Base article provides step-by-step instructions to use Appdome Build ID to troubleshoot secured mobile apps.
We hope you find this knowledge base useful.
4 Easy Steps to Use Appdome Build ID to Troubleshoot Secured Mobile Apps
Follow these step-by-step instructions to gather the Appdome Build ID:
- From within your Personal Workspace on the platform or selected team, choose the selected app, you built on Appdome.
- Select the View Tab.
- Review the Build ID records and search the required build:
- Search by Build ID
- Search by entering a date range
- Search by entering the action message, for example, signing, protecting (building), etc.
- Copy the Build Id and share it with our Support team.
How Do I Learn More?
Check out our blog for more resources on troubleshooting.
If you have any questions, please send them our way at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the chat window on the Appdome platform.