Integrating the Intune SDK into mobile apps enables you to leverage Microsoft Azure’s portal MAM features to protect and manage the app’s deployment and behavior. Once you deploy mobile apps integrated with Intune to your Azure Portal, they can be deployed selectively and managed with Intune’s policies. This Knowledge Base article covers the steps to publish secure enterprise apps built with Intune SDK to Microsoft Azure console.
1. Navigate to Microsoft Azure within your web browser.
2. Go to: A.InTune -> B.Mobile Apps ->C. Apps and click D.Add.
3. Click on the App type bar and select Line-of-business app
4. Go to Select file and upload the Built app
5. Click OK to add the app to the portal
6. Go to Configure and fill in all mandatory fields, then click OK
7. Click Add
8. Wait a few moments for the app to finish uploading
To assign the app:
1. Go to: A. Mobile apps -> B. Apps -> C. search and select the Built app
2. Go to Assignments and Add group
3. Select the desired assignment type and click Included Groups to select users groups
4. Go to Select groups to include
5. Choose the assigned groups by marking the checkboxes and click Select
1. Select A. Client apps -> B. App Protection Policies -> C. Select a policy from the list or add a new policy.
*Make sure to select a policy according to the deployed app’s platform (iOS/ Android).
2. With the policy selected, Click Targeted apps.
3. Check the box next to your newly added app (It will appear on the list).
4. Click Save.
That’s it! As you can see, Appdome makes it easy to deploy mobile apps integrated with Intune. Your users can now log in to their Intune Company Portal and download the Appdome Built app.
To Learn more about App Protection Policy configuration visit the Microsoft doc here on How to create and assign app protection policies.
To make sure your app is properly fused with Intune SDK, check out this article on Appdome for Microsoft Intune SDK integration.
To zoom out on this topic, deploying mobile apps fused with the Microsoft Intune SDK, read the Appdome for Microsoft Intune datasheet on our website.
If you have any questions, please send them our way at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the chat window on the Appdome platform.