How to Block Auto-Clicking Apps?
Appdome is a no-code mobile app security and anti-fraud platform designed to add security features, like Block Auto-Clicking Apps to any Android app without coding. This KB shows mobile developers, DevSec and security professionals how to use Appdome’s simple ‘click to build’ user interface to quickly and easily Block Auto-Clicking Apps.
Appdome Prevent App Click Bots feature detects programs that actively insert fraudulent clicks while the app is running. Appdome click bot prevention can also detect if malicious click bot programs or apps are installed on a mobile device.
3 Easy Steps to add Block Auto-Clicking Apps in Android apps
Please follow these 3 easy steps to Block Auto-Clicking Apps
- Upload an Android App to Appdome’s no code security platform (.apk or .aab)
- In the Build Tab, under Anti-Fraud, Select Mobile Fraud Prevention and Toggle on Block Auto Clicking Apps (shown below)
- Click Build My App
Congratulations! The Android app is now protected against Aut0-Clicking Apps.
Appdome’s no-code mobile app security platform offers mobile developers, DevSec and security professionals a convenient and reliable way to protect Android apps using Block Auto-Clicking Apps. When a user clicks “Build My App,” Appdome leverages a microservice architecture filled with 1000s of security plugins, and an adaptive code generation engine that matches the correct required plugins to the development environment, frameworks, and methods in each app.
Prerequisites to Block Auto-Clicking Apps
- Appdome account (If you don’t have an Appdome account, create a free Appdome account here)
- A license to Block Auto-Clicking Apps
- Mobile App (.apk or .aab for Android)
- Signing Credentials (e.g., signing certificates and provisioning profile)
No Coding Dependency
How to Sign & Publish Apps Secured with Click bot Prevention
After successfully securing your app using Appdome, there are several available options to complete your project, depending on your app lifecycle or workflow. These include:
- Signing Secure iOS and Android apps
- Customizing, Configuring & Branding Secure Mobile Apps
- Deploying/Publishing Secure mobile apps to Public or Private app stores
Or, see this quick reference Releasing Secured Android & iOS Apps built on Appdome.
More Mobile App Security Resources
Here are a few related mobile fraud prevention resources:
Check out Appdome’s Mobile Fraud Prevention solutions page.
Request a demo at any time.
If you have any questions, please send them our way at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the chat window on the Appdome platform.
Thanks for visiting Appdome! Our mission is to secure every app on the planet by making mobile app security easy. We hope we’re living up to the mission with your project. If you don’t already have an account, you can sign up for free.