How to Auto Publish Secured Android Apps to Google Play
Application developers need faster and more efficient ways to get their apps into the hands of their users. In particular, they want a way to automatically distribute apps to the Google Play Store to ensure continuous integration and evolution of mobile apps. On Appdome, application developers have the ability to automatically distribute their apps to the Play Store. This knowledge base article provides easy steps to auto-publish secured Android apps to Google Play. Use the Appdome API to publish secured Android apps directly to Google Play. No Code, No SDK, Continuous Security..
This knowledge base article provides a step-by-step manual on how to automatically distribute an application to the Google Play Store.
Prerequisites to Auto Publish Secured Android Apps to Google Play
10 Easy Steps to Auto Publish Secured Android Apps to Google Play
- In order to deploy an application to Google Play Store, you must first create and upload your application to the Google Play Store.
- Once you have uploaded your app, follow this article explaining how to create a Service Account.
- Then create and download a JSON key for the created account.
- Follow these steps to add a mobile app to your Appdome account.
- Complete the Build, Context (optional), and Sign workflow.
- In the “Deploy” tab, click the toggle to enable “Automatic Deploy” in the App Deployment accordion and choose Google Play in the Deploy Service drop-down.
- Service Account Key – Upload the JSON Service Account Key you have created earlier.
- Track – Choose the app version you want to deploy: production, alpha, beta, or the internal version of your app.
- Desired Status -Set this release rollout – partial or draft.
- User fraction (optional) – Use this option for Google Play to automatically deploy it to the desired fraction of users that you specify. The fraction of users who are eligible for a staged release. 0% < fraction < 100%.
Finally, click on “Deploy My Built App”.
The deployment process will take a few moments. Once successful, you’ll receive a message and an email notifying you that your enterprise app has been successfully distributed to the Play Store.
After the deployment has been completed, make sure to log into the Play Store Console to complete rolling out your release.
How Do I Learn More?
For common error codes view this article.
Read the blog on automatically distributing enterprise apps to app stores or feel free to request a demo at any time.
If you have any questions, please send them our way at email@example.com or via the chat window on the Appdome platform.
Thanks for visiting Appdome! Our mission is to make mobile integration easy. We hope we’re living up to the mission with your project. If you don’t already have an account, you can sign up for free.