Appdome is a no-code mobile app security platform designed to add security features, like Prevent Dynamic Hacking Tools to any Android and iOS apps without coding. This KB shows mobile developers, DevSec and security professionals how to use Appdome’s simple ‘click to build’ user interface to quickly and easily prevent the use of advanced debugging tools for to make unwanted modifications to mobile apps.
3 Easy Steps to Protect iOS and Android Apps against Dynamic Hacking Tools
Please follow these 3 easy steps to Prevent Dynamic Hacking Tools in Android and iOS apps using Appdome.
- Upload a mobile app to Appdome’s no code security platform (.apk, .aab or .ipa)
- In the Build Tab, under Anti-Fraud, Select Mobile Malware Prevention and Toggle on Prevent Dynamic Hacking Tools (shown below)
- Click Build My App
Congratulations! The app is now protected against Dynamic Hacking Tools.
Appdome’s no-code mobile app security platform offers mobile developers, DevSec and security professionals a convenient and reliable way to protect Android and iOS apps against Dynamic Hacking Tools. When a user clicks “Build My App,” Appdome leverages a microservice architecture filled with 1000s of security plugins, and an adaptive code generation engine that matches the correct required plugins to the development environment, frameworks, and methods in each app.
- Appdome account (If you don’t have an Appdome account, create a free Appdome account here)
- A license to Prevent Dynamic Hacking Tools
- Mobile App binary
- Signing Credentials (e.g., signing certificates and provisioning profile)
No Coding Dependency
How to Sign & Publish secured mobile apps using Appdome
After successfully securing your app using Appdome, there are several available options to complete your project, depending on your app lifecycle or workflow. These include:
- Signing Secure iOS and Android apps
- Customizing, Configuring & Branding Secure Mobile Apps
- Deploying/Publishing Secure mobile apps to Public or Private app stores
Or, see this quick reference Releasing Secured Android & iOS Apps built on Appdome.
How to Learn More
Here are a few related resources:
If you have any questions, please send them our way at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the chat window on the Appdome platform.
Thanks for visiting Appdome! Our mission is to secure every app on the planet by making mobile app security easy. We hope we’re living up to the mission with your project. If you don’t already have an account, you can sign up for free.